Special Grant Program in the Chemical Sciences
Technical and financial reports are due when the project is essentially completed. If the project extends substantially beyond the proposed end date, status reports are due by the originally proposed completion date. If multi-year support is granted, annual reports are requested.
All reports should be concise and contain the following sections:
1. Highlights of accomplishments and assessment of success of the funded project
2. Plans for sustaining this effort, if appropriate
3. Categorical financial report (click here for categories)
4. An optional statement of newsworthy stories concerning the project
Send the report as a PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Publications and presentations describing work supported by the award should acknowledge the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Special Grant Program in the Chemical Sciences.
2. Procedural questions may be directed to the Foundation office by telephone at 212-753-1760 or e-mail at email@example.com.